Saturday, April 3, 2010

Prayer in First Presbyterian Church- 28 March 2010-Palm Sunday

Ever since I attended the music concert. I feel drawn to the church - its quietness, the feeling of spirituality and the warmth of the church members. I attended the worship service last sunday (28-Mar-2010) - the prayer and the morning breakfast tete. The pastor had arranged the enacting of Palm Sunday events by children. The time when Jesus arrived in Jerusalem welcomed by women and children on one hand and the Roman soldiers coming to contain crowd on the other. The children were undoubtedly delighted to have the palm stalk in hand and waving happily.
Sam too had come with his sons and we all enjoyed it.
 Later after prayers we met at the cafeteria and it was a warm feeling to meet people and discuss about a lot of things that really mattered - family, social concern, manage daily issues, religion etc. Barbara presented me with a little palm cross which I've added to my little deities :-)
The Church pastor has invited me for the Maundy Thursday service on April 1, 2010.

No comments: